Sun National Bank
Sun National Bank has its roots in Southern New Jersey and is headquartered in Vineland, New Jersey.Sun serves both individual and business customer needs with a full-range of banking products services.
Sun National Bank is a subsidiary of Sun Bancorp, Inc. With assets of $3.4 billion Sun National Bank does business in every county in New Jersey and serves customers with 70 locations throughout the state.
Sun’s SunRay Checking offers all of the basic features from a checking account with additional benefits, such as Free non-Sun ATM transactions, Free Travelers Cheques, Cashiers Checks and Money Orders.
There is a $14 monthly maintenance fee, which you can qualify to waive by combining the balance from your Sun deposit accounts – SunRay Checking, SunRay Savings, SunRay Money Market, and/or CDs, IRAs, SEP – and maintaining a combined $2,500 balance.
Sun’s SunRay Checking Benefits Include:
- $14 monthly maintenance fee
- Balance requirement: Avoid a $14 monthly maintenance fee by maintaining a minimum balance of $2,500
- Free Online Banking
- Free Bill Pay
- Free Visa Check Card with rewards
- Free foreign ATM usage
- 24-hour Sundial telephone banking
- First 200 checks are free
- No annual fee credit card
- Free account and investment review
- Free Electronic Statements
- Rate discount on loans with auto payment
- $25 minimum opening balance
- Free online banking and electronic statements are required when account is opened online.
The above information is provided by OpenFreeCheckingAccount.com for informational purposes only. OpenFreeCheckingAccount.com is not responsible for any changes to any benefits by the bank. Contact your local branch for further information.