Sun National Bank
Sun National Bank has its roots in Southern New Jersey and is headquartered in Vineland, New Jersey. Sun serves both individual and business customer needs with a full-range of banking products services.
Sun National Bank is a subsidiary of Sun Bancorp, Inc. With assets of $3.4billion Sun National Bank does business in every county in New Jersey and serves customers with 70 locations throughout the state.
Sun’s KAPOW! Checking gives you a combination of premium products, benefits and services. KAPOW! Checking is an interest bearing checking account, free online banking and bill pay, refundable ATM surcharge fees, free financial planning advice and more.
Sun’s KAPOW! Checking Benefits Include:
- Balance requirement: Avoid a $20 monthly maintenance fee by maintaining a minimum balance of $2,500
- Free Online Banking
- Free Bill Pay
- Free ATM surcharge fees
- Free Visa Check Card with rewards
- Free foreign ATM usage
- Free Standard Safe Deposit Box
- Optional Free Savings/Money Market
- Bonus CD/IRA rates
- 24-hour Sundial telephone banking
- First 120 checks are free
- No annual fee credit card
- Free account and investment review
- Free Electronic Statements
- Rate discount on loans with auto payment
- $25 minimum opening balance
The above information is provided by OpenFreeCheckingAccount.com for informational purposes only. OpenFreeCheckingAccount.com is not responsible for any changes to any benefits by the bank. Contact your local branch for further information.