Free Checking Account
With roots in banking dating to before the Civil War, PNC has grown into one of the leading financial services organizations in the country, with more than $263 billion in assets (as of June 30, 2010). PNC has been recognized nationally and regionally for its accomplishments and success, a few of which include:
- Bank of the Year in the United States, The Banker magazine
- Fortune 200 company – No. 151 on Fortune 500 listing, Fortune magazine
- Fortune 500 Global Company – No. 451 on Fortune listing, Fortune magazine
- Ranked among the “Most Admired Companies”, Fortune magazine
PNC provides consumer and small business banking primarily in 15 states and the District of Columbia, with residential mortgage banking and corporate and institutional banking offices across the continental United States.
If all you want are the basics with no monthly service charge, then a PNC Free Checking may just be the right solution for you.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Free PNC ATM transactions
- Unlimited check writing
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay (there may be fees for certain optional services available through PNC Online Banking)
- No minimum monthly balance requirement
- No monthly service charge
Free Checking Account Services and Additional Features
- Direct Deposit let’s you sign up to have your payroll, pension, Social Security, or any regularly received income deposited directly into your account.
- Overdraft Protection that is available by linking your account to another PNC checking, savings, money market, credit card or line of credit.
- PNC Bank Visa Check Card for a safe and convenient method to make purchases.
- Automatic Savings, which allows you to make automatic transfers from your PNC checking to your PNC savings or money market account.
- Automatic Loan Payment Plan, which allows you to take advantage of interest rate discounts on consumer installment loans and consumer lines of credit accounts with automatic payment from a PNC checking account. Interest rate discounts do not apply to PNC Mortgage loans.
- Automatic Check Reorder is a free service available to PNC personal checking and money market account customers who order their checks through one of PNC’s primary check vendors.
- Online Banking that allows you to check your balances and recent transactions, pay your bills, move money between your accounts, and even send money to your friends and family whenever you like.
The above information is provided by OpenFreeCheckingAccount.com for informational purposes only. OpenFreeCheckingAccount.com is not responsible for any changes to any benefits by the bank. Contact your local branch for further information.