Key Express Free Checking
KeyBank is a regional bank headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio. Key Bank operates 993 full service branches located in 23 geographic districts across 14 states.
KeyBank is one of the nation’s largest banks with assets of approximately $98 billion. KeyBank has a network of 1,485 ATMs. KeyBank is offering a free checking account to its members called Key Express Free Checking. This free checking account offers the benefits of electronic banking in addition to branch and ATM locations.
KeyBank’s Key Express Free Checking benefits:
- No monthly maintenance service charge
- No minimum balance requirement on your checking account
- No per-check fees or limits
- No monthly or annual KeyBank Debit Card fee
- No fee for using your KeyBank Debit Card on purchases when using a PIN or signing for a purchase
- Free, unlimited use of Key’s nationwide network of ATMs
- Free 24-hour access to your checking accounts with Online Banking
- Free Key Bill Pay to pay your bills quickly and easily online
- Transfer funds between your Key checking accounts and accounts at other banks
- Reorder checks by signing on or enrolling in Online Banking, or place an order through Harland Clarke
If you close your account within 180 days of account opening, you will be charged a $25.00 account early closure fee. Other miscellaneous charges may apply.
The Key Express Free Checking Account is the basic banking account in New York.
The above information is provided by OpenFreeCheckingAccount.com for informational purposes only. OpenFreeCheckingAccount.com is not responsible for any changes to any benefits by the bank. Contact your local branch for further information.