Fisher National Bank
Fisher National Bank is an independent and locally owned community bank located in Champaign County, Illinois. Fisher National Bank opened for business in 1955 and has been growing with the community ever since.
Free eChecking is an interest bearing checking account with a 3.51% APY earning potential. Fisher’s Free eChecking account is an interest checking account. The amount of interest earned on this account is purely dependent on the member adhering to certain balance requirements. In order to earn the maximum interest on a Free eChecking account, the member must maintain a minimum monthly balance of over $25,000.
First National Bank Free eChecking Freatures:
- No monthly service charge
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earn .76% APY on balances over $25,000
- Earn a base 0.16% APY if monthly requirements are not met
- ATM fee refunds up to $20 per cycle when requirements are met
Free eChecking Qualifications:
- 10 debit card transactions per cycle
- One direct deposit or ACH debit
- Receive electronic statements
- $50 minimum opening balance
- Must come in to bank to complete account opening process.
The above information is provided by OpenFreeCheckingAccount.com for informational purposes only. OpenFreeCheckingAccount.com is not responsible for any changes to any benefits by the bank. Contact your local branch for further information.