FirstBank, founded in 1963, has grown through consumer and commercial lending, innovative banking products and services and a high regard for community investment. FirstBank now has over $11 billion in assets and over 125 locations in Colorado, Arizona, and California. FirstBank also boasts over 2,000 employees, over 200 ATMs and over $10 billion in deposits.
A free checking account with no minimum balance and no monthly service charge, and several other features to make your banking better. In addition, FirstBank lets you Open your Free Checking Account online in less than five minutes.
Free Checking Account Features:
- No Minimum Daily Balance
- No Service Charge
- No Direct Deposit Requirement
- Do almost all your banking without ever entering a branch, just without the free candy.
- Free with eStatements.
- Transfer funds.
- View and print images of your checks.
- View and print your account statements.
- Update your personal information.
- Download to Quicken and QuickBooks.
Bank anywhere using your mobile device. It’s completely secure and free (Offer valid only for customers residing in Colorado, Arizona, or Riverside County, CA. Offer valid for new personal checking accounts opened. Limit one gift per household, per lifetime. Limit one gift per account.)
- Get free text or email alerts about account activity or set up notifications. (While there is no fee from FirstBank, connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.)
- Account and loan balance alerts.
- Withdrawal and purchase alerts.
- Foreign activity alerts.
- Deposit alerts.
- Payment due notifications.
- Personal information change notifications.
- Send payments quickly and securely for free online, because stamps and envelopes are not free.
- Schedule recurring payments such as mortgage or car loan payments.
- Schedule one–time payments for amounts that change each month.
- Receive eBills in place of paper statements (optional).
- If you sign up for the Optional Bill Pay service and less than three bill payments are made per month, a $5 inactivity fee will be assessed.
These free checking account features are subject to change at anytime. Please contact your local branch for additional information.