First Virginia Community Bank
Free Personal Checking Account
First Virginia Community Bank is a community bank headquartered in Northern Virginia. They opened in November 2007. Their vision entails working with their shareholders, friends and neighbors to build a financial services organization that will focus on the Northern Virginia business community, its owners and employees. One of their key strategy is focusing on helping people achieve their financial dreams, whether that’s creating a Fortune 500 company, planning for college educations, retirement or whatever that dream may be.
First Virginia Community Bank has a free checking account called First Free Personal Checking. This is a no fee checking account free online banking and bill pay.
First Free Personal Checking in their words is checking made simple. This is a personal checking account with a lot of pluses.
Benefits of First Free Personal Checking Account:
- No minimum balance requirements
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Unlimited check writing privileges
- Free E-Statement & check images online
- Free MasterCard Check Card
- Free world-wide ATM transactions
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay
- 24 hour access to your account balances and the ability to transfer between accounts with online banking or telephone banking services
- $50 minimum to open a First Free Personal Checking account
The above information is provided by OpenFreeCheckingAccount.com for informational purposes only. OpenFreeCheckingAccount.com is not responsible for any changes to any benefits by the bank. Contact your local branch for further information.