First State Bank
45 Plus Interest Checking
Established in 1917, First State Bank is a locally owned and operated with offices in Macomb County. First State Bank has 11 offices and has been an integral part to the growth of southeast Michigan.
First State Bank has a checking account for members 45 and older who are looking for a free interest bearing checking account with all the perks called 45 Plus Interest Checking. First State Bank 45 plus interest checking allows members 45 and older to earn a competitive interest rate with no minimum balance requirement.
First State Bank 45 Plus Interest Checking Features:
- Competitive Interest
- No minimum balance
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Fee-free access to 35,000 ATMs nationwide via Allpoint Network
- Free 24/7 telephone and online banking with bill pay
- Free MasterCard ATM/check card
- Free return of check images
- Free account alerts
- Free download of information into personal financial management software such as Quicken and Microsoft Money
- Cash (up to $25) for unused checks and check cards
- Overdraft privilege
- Must be 45 or older to earn interest
- $100 Minimum to open
- Use of non-First State Bank ATMs not included in the Allpoint Surcharge-Free Network may result in ATM fees charged by Fist State Bank and the ATM owner. Fees may be charged for overdrafts and other services.
- A credit of $2 per check paid for your unused checks and $2 for your old ATM or check card from another financial institution will be issued within two business days of receiving them.
- While alerts are a free service, your phone may charge for text messages.
- The overdraft privilege is not a contract or obligation of the bank to pay overdrafts created by withdrawals made by check, in-person, ATM, or other electronic means when insufficient funds exist in an account, but rather a customer service which allows customers to overdraw an account. The overdraft fee is $30 per item paid and repayment is expected immediately. If an account is overdrawn 5 days, on the fifth day and thereafter a $5 fee will be charged every business day the account is overdrawn. This service is discretionary and may be withdrawn at any time.
- This account earns interest at a variable rate. Annual Percentage Yield is accurate as of October 11, 2009. These rates may change at any time without prior notice. Fees could reduce earnings on the account.
The above information is provided by OpenFreeCheckingAccount.com for informational purposes only. OpenFreeCheckingAccount.com is not responsible for any changes to any benefits by the bank. Contact your local branch for further information.