Bank of Texas
Free Checking 2.0
Bank of Texas is part of a $20 billion multi-bank holding company. Bank of Texas has grown to more than 35 locations serving the Dallas-Ft. Worth and Houston metroplex areas.
Bank of Texas is a subsidiary of BOK Financial, which is a regional financial services company that provides commercial and consumer banking, investment and trust services, mortgage origination and servicing, and an electronic funds transfer network. BOK Financial holdings include Bank of Albuquerque, N.A., Bank of Arizona, N.A., Bank of Arkansas, N.A., Bank of Oklahoma, N.A., N.A., Colorado State Bank & Trust, N.A., Bank of Kansas City, N.A., BOSC, Inc., the TransFund electronic funds network, Southwest Trust Company, N.A. and AXIA Investment Management, Inc.
Bank of Texas has a free checking account package called Free Checking 2.0.
Bank of Texas Free Checking Includes:
- Unlimited check writing with no monthly fee
- No monthly minimum balance required
- Only a $50 minimum opening deposit required
- Free ATMs Nationwide regardless of your account balance
- Free Bank of Texas Visa Check Card or ATM Card
- Free Online Banking a+nd Unlimited Online BillPay
- Free Money Orders
- Free Incoming and Outgoing Wires
- Free Check Images with your monthly statement
- One Overdraft Fee Refund per Year
- Overdraft Protection from a personal Bank of Texas money market or savings account
- Free Identity Theft Protection
The above information is provided by OpenFreeCheckingAccount.com for informational purposes only. OpenFreeCheckingAccount.com is not responsible for any changes to any benefits by the bank. Contact your local branch for further information.