Bank of Texas
Bank of Texas is part of a $20 billion multi-bank holding company. Bank of Texas has grown to more than 35 locations serving the Dallas-Ft. Worth and Houston metroplex areas.
Bank of Texas is a subsidiary of BOK Financial, which is a regional financial services company that provides commercial and consumer banking, investment and trust services, mortgage origination and servicing, and an electronic funds transfer network. BOK Financial holdings include Bank of Albuquerque, N.A., Bank of Arizona, N.A., Bank of Arkansas, N.A., Bank of Oklahoma, N.A., N.A., Colorado State Bank & Trust, N.A., Bank of Kansas City, N.A., BOSC, Inc., the TransFund electronic funds network, Southwest Trust Company, N.A. and AXIA Investment Management, Inc.
Bank of Texas is offering a free checking account called Advantage Checking. The Advantage checking account provides perks and premiums based on the customer’s entire banking relationship. There is no monthly fee if you have combined balances of $10,000.
Advantage Checking Benefits Include:
- Interest Bearing Account (Contact bank for current rates)
- Free Initial Supply of Checks
- Free ATMs Nationwide
- Preferred pricing on both loans and deposits
- Free Online Banking & Unlimited Online BillPay
- Free Visa Check Card
- Free Official Checks, Money Orders & Travelers Checks
- Free Incoming and Outgoing Wires
- Free Small Safe Deposit Box
- Overdraft Protection
- One Overdraft Fee Refund per Year
- Free Identity Theft Protection
The above information is provided by OpenFreeCheckingAccount.com for informational purposes only. OpenFreeCheckingAccount.com is not responsible for any changes to any benefits by the bank. Contact your local branch for further information.