Bank of America
Bank of America has a free checking account offer for their customers. Bank of America has branches coast to coast and boasts of access to 18,000 ATMs. Javelin Strategy & Research’s 2008 Banking Identity Safety Scorecard rated them as the #1 Online Bank, so they must be doing something right over there.
Bank of America’s Free Checking is called MyAccess Checking account. There is no direct deposit required to open this account, but you must open the account online in order to avoid the monthly service maintenance fee.
Bank of America free checking includes:
- No minimum monthly balance required
- Free online and mobile banking
- ATM access coast to coast
- No direct deposit required
- No monthly maintenance fee
Other Important Facts about the Free Checking Account:
- MyAccess Checking® has no monthly maintenance fee when opened online. Other account related service fees still apply. This is a special online-only offer.
- Online Banking service is free – however, you will be charged other account-related fees.
- Check with your service provider for access fees and for details on other fees and charges. Web access is needed to use Mobile Banking.
- Mobile banking is not available with accounts in Washington and Idaho
The above information is provided by OpenFreeCheckingAccount.com for informational purposes only. Please understand that the Bank of America Free Checking offer is conditional upon opening the account online. OpenFreeCheckingAccount.com is not liable for any changes or benefit discontinuation. Please check with your local branches for additional information.